3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Backend Engineer (Contract)
Location: Berkeley, CA or remote, US timezone
Voltaiq is seeking a motivated and talented Backend Engineer who is interested in helping us take our product to the next level. You will collaborate __ to help build a powerful and intuitive analytics engine on top of a battery data platform that serves some of the world's biggest companies in automotive and consumer electronics.
This is a 3 month contract position with the opportunity to extend or convert to FTE.
- Create data models and APIs based on product specifications
- Estimate the amount of time tasks will take and complete work accordingly
- Regularly review code and have your code reviewed by coworkers to ensure high quality
- Maintain and expand test suite
- Participate in requirement refinement and planning meetings
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience with Python 2 & Python 3
- Postgres DB (or SQL)
- Django Rest Framework (DRF)
- Pytest (or other Python unit testing framework)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Eager to accelerate the transition to a battery-powered world.
- GraphQL API Design experience
- You keep yourself informed of new developments and trends in backend technologies.
Voltaiq is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy, in all aspects of employment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈