Backend Developer (Python)
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
- Strong experience in Python.
- Experience creating, consuming and integrating with REST services
- Experience with source control (Git, Branching, Pull/Merge requests, Code Reviews, etc.)
- Experience with Docker / Container based technologies
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Experience with Databases (relational and non relational BD)
- Experience gathering, analysing, refining, documenting project requirements and designing solutions and features.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience gathering, analysing, refining project requirements and designing solutions and features.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
- Proactive attitude, strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Experience with DSP (Digital signal processing)
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Experience with MicroService architectures
- Experience with Serverless architectures
- Experience with Django / SciPy / NumPy / Pandas utilization
- Experience in other backend technologies (C++ / Java / Node.js / Go / .NET / .NET Core / PHP)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈