Backend Developer, Admin Experience
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
We are looking for a backend or full-stack developer who is passionate about architecting and implementing scalable software to empower our client administrators.
This position will report to the Engineering Manager of our Admin Experience team.
- You will architect and develop various services and APIs for the Degreed product
- Use SOLID principles in creating maintainable and high quality code
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill Degreed’s strategy and the product team’s strategy.
- Translate complex technical ideas and implementations into easy to understand documentation
- Work closely with other developers and internal teams to gain understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details
- Write unit tests and develop solutions for data validation in partnership with Product and our Database Developers
- Share your passion when discovering and applying what you learn to new challenges
- Operate autonomously with minimal direction, while being highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Learn, grow professionally, contribute to an amazing team, and play a key role in fueling a massive change in learning and learning recognition
- 5+ years of experience developing software using statically typed languages and web frameworks, specifically C# & ASP.NET
- 5+ years experience developing/architecting RESTful APIs
- 5+ years experience creating highly scalable systems and frameworks
- Experience with Azure Durable Functions
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with T-SQL
- Experience with FTP and file parsing
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Employer-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Company equity
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% match
- Company funded HSA and dependent care FSA (pending eligibility)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and 5 sick days per year
- Education benefit: Up to $1,200 per year for anything you want to learn (and we mean anything)!
- One-time Home Office Stipend to make your workspace more comfortable
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend through Twic
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈