2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, is seeking highly motivated and skilled backend developers in its Distributed Systems Engineering department. Backend developers will be responsible for collaborating with multiple teams to design, develop, implement and maintain projects of varying sizes and levels of complexity. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven working environment and have previous professional experience designing and building software applications using SDLC methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in computer science, engineering, math, physics or a related technical or quantitative field
- Expertise in Java, Tomcat and MySQL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Spring Boot, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Kubernetes and Redis
- Good understanding of microservice design patterns
- Experience with the Wolfram Language
- Experience with modern frameworks, such as React, Next.js, etc.
Location: Champaign, IL
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈