2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Dev
You will work on all aspects of our current product, which includes:
- Our user-research platform and analytics dashboard with all the challenges associated with it.
- Our tester’s hiring platform, where you’ll work with us on building a complete marketplace from scratch.
- Integrations with prototyping tools and other services.
- Our automated reporting platform, where you'll work on a comprehensive document for the whole product team to collaborate on.
As part of the Maze team, here’s what you’ll do:
- Architect and develop a highly scalable backend.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability, and security of applications in production
- Work closely with our designer and engineers to design, build, and ship new features from scratch
- Take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish
- Help teammates improve when reviewing their work and appreciate feedback when they reciprocate
Perfectly fluent in English
Experience with AWS and Neo4J
Able to write maintainable and scalable code
Write tests & always improve your work environment
Enjoy working remotely
Experience with Serverless
Functional programming evangelist
Experience with deployment automation tools
A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
How to Apply:
We receive a lot of applications so try to submit something that will grab our attention! It’s important for us to see your understanding of our product so make sure that:
1. you've done some research on Maze and signed up to try the product;
2. you include a well-structured and concise message with your application explaining why you find Maze interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off a little :).
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!