Back End Engineer - Kotlin
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
- Build API to a multi-tenant backend services to enable easy access by internal applications, clients, and partners
- Continuously integrate and ship code into the cloud environment
- Develop applications from ground up using a modern technology stack based on Kotlin server stack
- Participate in defining the architecture of modern tools and runtime for operating your code such as GCP, Docker, Kubernetes
- Work directly with Product Owners to deliver products in a collaborative and agile environment
Who You Are
- You are passionate to be part of cutting edge projects and are motivated by delivering world-class products with great architecture on an aggressive schedule
- You are not intimidated by challenges; thrives even under pressure; are passionate about your craft; and hyper focused on delivering exceptional results
- You love to learn new technologies and mentor engineers to raise the bar on your team
- You are passionate about learning, producing and deploying quality code using GCP, Docker, Kotlin, Mongo
- 4+ years of full stack development experience with JVM compatible languages
- 2+ years of experience in Kotlin
- Experience with backend development and integrating with 3d parties
- Experience in designing and documenting API
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced level knowledge of JVM
- Ability to inspect and debug existing code
- Ability to integrate with other JVM languages such as Scala
- Experience in Unix/Linux including basic commands and scripting
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and monitoring
- Designing mission-critical system using GCP, Docker and microservices architecture
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with build tools (Gradle, SBT)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈