1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
Azavista is a global event technology scale-up with headquarters in Amsterdam, currently transforming into a distributed organisation where team-members can work remote around the globe. We offer an end-to-end event management platform supporting mid-market and large enterprises creating successful events. Our all-in-one event technology platform is used on a global scale by enterprise organisation such as Adecco, Continental, ABB, Kyocera, global sports brands and large pharma companies. Also conferences such as TNW, ADE, We are developers with each over 15000 participants are using our technology. We would you like to work for our purpose, transforming the global event industry. We have created an environment that spawns productivity and happiness. We are confident that our well-designed training programs and constant feedback will elevate the development of your professional career.
The Azavista platform is currently being rebuilt from the ground up using a microservice architecture. In this role as Back-end Developer you have key responsibilities in creating enterprise applications, with a clear focus on scalability and fault-tolerance at both the application and infrastructure level.
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our young, dynamic and global team. You will work with passionate, dedicated, and driven professionals using a variety of technologies.
- 4+ years of Back-end web development experience in ''high-level'' settings.
- Proactive, Start up mentality and attitude to go the extra mile
- Ability and flexibility to adopt any Back-end technology
- Proficiency with the git version control system
- Thorough theoretical knowledge, either through formal training or self study
- Experienced in working with high-performance, high-volume web environments
- Some experience with microservices architecture, will be a plus
- Previous experience in working remotely will be a plus
- Build high-performance back-end services for the Azavista Event Management Platform
- Develop and maintain integration level APIs
- Work with Product Management to test functional product features
- Mentor other members of the Development Team
- Attractive remuneration
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with work hard - play hard mentality
- Ability to work on a global platform used by very well known brands
- Learning & Development path
- Company laptop & private internet connection
- Invited to bi-annual company events
Azavista does not work with Recruiters and Outsourcing Agencies
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!