Back End Data Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Dev
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 5+ years work experience in using SQL and databases in a business environment
* Expertise in Data Visualization
* Experience with LookML (Looker) will be an advantage
* Deep experience in the latest libraries and programming techniques
* Familiar with SQL/NoSQL databases like MongoDB and their declarative query languages
* Knowledge in using BI Analytics and related technologies
WHO YOU ARE
* You have accomplishments that showcase your capabilities by their success and technical depth.
* You own new features from idea to completion.
* Work well with a core team to design and execute major new features.
* Enjoy contributing to a fast moving exciting project
* Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Thrive and excel in our diverse, distributed and agile team environment
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
Competitive Vacation Package
Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
Flexible Family Leave
Clevertech Gives Back Program
Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
Strong Clevertech Community
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!