4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Interested in shaping the future of digital precision medicine? We're looking for an Automation Engineer who has in-depth experience building high quality tools for automating various processes and connecting systems using tools such as shell scripting, Python, Ruby, Java, and NodeJS.
Our engineering team writes world-class code that makes a significant, lasting impact in people's lives. We are a small, fast-paced, and quality-focused team harnessing our considerable startup experience to build products that empower parents and physicians to receive an earlier diagnosis for developmental disabilities such as Autism. Our technology is eliminating barriers to treatment at a time when interventions can have the greatest impact on a child's brain development and improve lifelong outcomes.
This position is primarily responsible for the architecting and development of internal tools and automating development processes. In addition to owning development plans, this position acts as an interface between server engineers, mobile app engineers, data science engineers, and devops engineers.
Cognoa provides various benefits, including generous medical + dental coverage, 401k matching, unlimited PTO, and flexibility via working remotely.
- Maintain and develop tools for internal systems and test automation.
- Working with engineering teams to determine scopes, definitions, and timelines around new feature development, upgrades, and bug fixes.
- Ensuring code and scripts meets defined requirements and quality standards.
- A deep understanding of software design and development principles.
- Experience with shell scripting (bash/zsh/sh/…).
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Ruby, NodeJS, or Java.
- Experience consuming REST APIs.
- Experience using AWS to automate development pipelines.
- Experienced with Agile workflow and concepts.
- Familiar with Markup Languages such as HTML, YAML, and XML.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Even if you don't have expertise in all of the qualifications listed, we value new perspectives and backgrounds and encourage you to apply. We're committed to building a diverse company that is inclusive. We recognized that a diverse team builds a better product. We're committed to a growth-mindset.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈