2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Category: Software Development
- Bring industry expertise in Software Engineering to a small software team
- Extend a Node.js-based application stack built for integration between various SaaS tools, Slack chatbot, and Elasticsearch/Kibana integration on a Docker framework
- Focus on Salesforce Lightning custom development and APEX code
- Work closely and communicate with end-users and operational teams to understand, extend, and document your code
- Push forward into learning and bringing new technologies and solutions in-house
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk
- Familiarity with Docker and related development concepts
- Strong time management and self-guided work
- Software engineering modern practices: Agile, Git version control, Documentation, Testing, etc.
- Designing data models for both relational and NoSQL databases
- Understanding best practices of integration of distributed systems
- Experience designing APIs and integration
- Experience developing APEX/Java and Python apps
- Experience with different types of asynchronous jobs and understanding their advantages and limits, and how they may be combined
- Experience with the Lightning Component Framework
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈