3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- Code and improve automated test framework, written in C# and Selenium, striking the optimal balance of tool features with test case requirements.
- Implement and enhance execution of automated test cases using Azure DevOps pipeline processes.
- Identify test gaps and drive requirements for new test tools and/or test frameworks.
- Provide technical and architectural guidance to build/improve automation solutions that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Agile practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Thycotic software product suite and its configurations in order to create optimized, efficient features within the test framework.
- Lead analyst to debug, correct, and maintain automated test case failures.
- Code review automated test cases for consistency, re-use, and resiliency.
- As part of Azure DevOps pipeline process, create automated test results reports that identify passes and failures.
- Document and train QA and development product teams on automated test case creation and pipeline execution.
- Lead off-shore and near shore automation team in identifying and designing the most efficient cases and workflows for high quality, rapid software release.
- Hands on ability to design resilient test cases and workflows that employ high re-use and require low maintenance.
- Participate as a key resource in company-wide Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration/DevOps software release process.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in programming and computer science or equivalent experience.
- Expert in automation coding using Selenium in C#.
- 3+ years of full-time work experience programming test automation projects.
- Hands on experience with Azure DevOps pipelines or other CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, CircleCI).
- Working experience with test case management repositories like Microsoft Azure Test Plans.
- Experience with software/system troubleshooting to determine causes of failures in automated tests.
- Experience with full life cycle software development including unit and software integration testing, and configuration management.
- Experience building, deploying, and managing test environments in both AWS and vSphere.
- Solid experience generating, implementing, and training team members on best practices for test case re-use and shared steps for rapid test automation.
- Ability to work flexible hours to communicate and interact with USA-based, offshore, and near shore technical teams.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Excellent English verbal and written language skill.
- Strong ability for adapting to challenges and continual process improvement in a rapid technical environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈