API & Platform Developer
Loop Media Group
5 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Dev
Loop Media Group is building the world’s most advanced mobile offers platform. We deliver real-time offers directly to the mobile phones of an app’s audience, enabling local business to attract new customers, develop meaningful relationships, and obtain immediate in-depth data on their existing consumer preference. We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative Software Developer to work with our Core Platform & API team. You’ll work with our amazing engineering team to extend and support our core micro-service platform architecture. At GetintheLoop, you’ll get plenty of opportunities to grow, you’ll collaborate daily with other amazing Engineers, and you’ll play an active role in shaping our product and the future of our company.
• Extend our core technology platform using the latest AWS/Serverless microservice cloud technologies
• Help build & test integrations with our Client SDKs and core consumer apps
• Automate testing and deployments to ensure correct functionality and performance at scale
• Ensure that the live operations of the platform has appropriate monitoring & alerting that allow issues to be identifed and addressed quickly and effectively
• Work with latest cloud-based infrastructure tools and concepts to deliver everything above
• Participate in product and feature planning to constructively solve problems quickly and communicate the results to the rest of the company
• Report on progress and release schedules to the Technical Director, API & Platform
Required Skills and Experience
• Excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
• A degree in of Computer Science or related field, with 2-4 years of practical software development experience
• A solid understanding of REST principles and how they apply to network services and applications
• Experience with the basics of OO software design, Test Driven Development (TDD), and development for Linux-based systems
• A passion for programming, a proactive attitude, and an ability to work independently
• Specific experience with any parts of our tech stack are a major plus. This includes AWS (in particular Lambda , S3, DynamoDB, RDS, Kinesis, etc.), PostgreSQL & PostGIS, Node.js, Docker, Git
• Startup experience and a public Github account are also both pluses
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!