Angular Frontend Developer
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Latin America Only
Category: Software Development
Bertoni Solutions is looking for an Angular Frontend Developer. We are a multinational team of individuals who believe that with the right knowledge and approach, technology is the answer to the challenges that business face today. We have been bringing this knowledge and approach to our customers since 2016, helping them translate technology into their success.
With Swiss roots and our own development team in Lima and throughout the region, we offer the best of both cultural areas: the talent and passion of Latin American professionals combined with Swiss organization skills and mindset.
We are looking for an Angular Frontend Developer to work 100% remotely.
- Document the application code, which may include information on the database, operating procedures, or software development.
- Evaluate and update existing applications in the company according to the best practices and most efficient technologies on the market.
- Devise and propose ways to improve existing applications in the company according to best practices and technologies.
- Design and create unit tests for application code.
- Ensure that applications have the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Identify existing bottlenecks and errors according to company standards.
- Devise solutions to mitigate and address identified problems or errors.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Provide support for mobile applications by working closely with QA Engineers and other personnel involved in the project to resolve any operational or coding issues.
- Design user interfaces that are functional and intuitive for software users
- Ensure software quality through test automation.
- Propose improvements to existing architectures or future implementations.
- Only for residents in Latin America
- +4 years of experience as a developer
- Experience with RESTful services
- Agile development under the SCRUM methodology
- Fluent spoken and written English
Skills required of an Angular Frontend Developer
The skills that an Angular Frontend Developer should have are:
- Punctuality and organization
- Goal orientation
- Work under pressure
- Continuous learning
- Strong command of front-end technologies and tools
- Code organization
- Writing and comprehension of “issues” o “user’s histories”
- Quality control
- Agile resolution of technical problems
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Latin America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈