Android Developer (Mid to Senior)
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Android applications for our exchange
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Efficiently use third-party data sources and APIs
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- 2-5+ years solid Android software development experience
- Solid knowledge of Kotlin/Java/C++
- At least one original Android app published
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Your active Github portfolio
- Have contributed to some popular Android libraries or have your own popular project(s)
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈