Loop Media Group
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Software Development
GetintheLoop is building the world's most advanced mobile offers platform. We deliver real-time offers directly to the mobile phones of an app's audience, enabling local business to attract new customers, develop meaningful relationships, and obtain immediate in-depth data on their existing consumer preference.
GetintheLoop is the flagship product in the consumer division of Loop Media Group. Since our beginning in 2014, GetintheLoop has grown into the top-rated iOS and Android application of its kind in Canada, used by hundreds of top national and local brands. More recently, GetintheLoop has launched Canada’s first ever SaaS digital franchise known as GetintheLoop Local with over 72 franchise-run cities in operation.
- Improve and enhance our existing native Android SDK, including improving our pre-build integration UIs
- Automate testing for critical paths and key features
- Deliver frequent, high-quality releases
- Participate in product and feature planning to constructively solve problems quickly and communicate the results to the rest of the company
- Report on progress and release schedules to the Android Team Lead & CTO
Skills and Experience
- Great communication skills and a sense of humour and fun
- B.S. in Comp Sci, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years mobile app development experience, including experience with the Kotlin language and the Play Store release process
- A solid understanding of app architecture, MVC, & OO design principles
- Experience with multi-device / multi-platform testing, including testing and releasing apps through the App Store or Play Store beta and release process
- Experience building SDKs / stand alone libraries is an asset
- Startup experience and a public Github account are also both pluses
- Strong, collaborative team and an informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary, group benefits, and employee share options
- Rare opportunity to help make our platform continue to lead mobile marketing initiatives
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈