WHOLESALE / CARRIER SALES REP
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Award winning AireSpring is one of the fastest growing telecommunications carriers in the USA, with over 12 billion call records processed every year.
AireSpring, with it's corporate headquarters located in Van Nuys, CA is a privately held, diversified, debt free and full service communications company which offers a broad range of innovative services at competitive prices.
AireSpring proudly boasts an established /leadership team with a vibrant and entrepreneurial corporate culture.
- Meet or exceed monthly set quotas.
- Prospect for new wholesale account opportunities.
- Proactively sell Airespring products and services to qualified businesses
- Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services
- Submit clean and accurate service order packages for all closed sales
- Manage sold accounts on an on-going basis and achieve continued revenue growth and revenue retention
- Deliver monthly sales forecasts and reports
- Actively participate in all professional development activities and training classes
- Support others within the sales and service team to achieve customer satisfaction levels
- Maintain professional relationship with all customers and business partners
- Minimum 3 years sales Carrier/Wholesale sales experience
- Knowledge of telecom products such as; Ethernet, MPLS, IP Telephony and collocation
- Experience with contract negotiation
- Must demonstrate consultative selling and closing skills with proven success in developing new Carrier/Wholesale accounts.
- A history of successful quota and/or sales objective attainment.
- Background selling technical solutions to high level executive decision makers.
- Candidate must be motivated, willing to learn, and goal orientated.
- Creative and resourceful problem solving abilities.
- Experience selling in a team environment.
- Must be an excellent listener with the ability to build successful relationships.
- Requires product knowledge of both switches and dedicated services, and associated end-user and carrier applications.
- Operational understanding of telecommunications ordering, provisioning, and billing processes.
- Must possess skills necessary for decision making and customer retention.
- Demonstrated success in telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and small to medium sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts.
- Experience in systems selling, consultative sales techniques, and account planning including account profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long range account management strategies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AireSpring is an award winning and recognized leader in business Long Distance, Local, Internet, MPLS, SIP Trunking, and Conferencing services. Debt free and cash flow positive, AireSpring is built for stability and success!
AireSpring is sold by independent Agents, VAR's, and Consultants. This allows us to offer our services at the lowest possible rates, without the need to engage in the sort of expensive advertising which increases the cost of our services.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Highly motivated and dedicated team
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
- Paid Parking
- Onsite "Zen" relaxation room and Recreation room
- In-House Espresso / Latte Machines
- Discounted fitness membership benefit
- Public transportation benefit
- AT&T Discount on personal mobile plan
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈