Vice President of Sales
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite. The Merlin A.I. Suite is a unique platform of pre-packaged intelligent BOTs to automate run-of-the-mill procurement and A.P. tasks with intelligent and predictive suggestions. It enables teams to improve productivity through optimal efforts, enhance accuracy with minimal human intervention, and focus on strategic activities. Driven by Artificial Intelligence, Zycus’ Merlin A.I. BOTs introduce cutting edge technologies in procurement operations, making it truly autonomous and cognitive. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create a more significant business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
Preferred experience in P2P_ Procure to Pay, S2P_Source to Pay, ERP, SaaS, financial software product sales.
The Vice President of Software Sales will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the sales activities of the North Americas region. The role will involve the following
- Manage team of sales members across the South East region.
- Manage large enterprise accounts ranging from $2B in revenue to $100B in revenue
- Provide an annual Sales Plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
- Manage complex sales cycle selling suite of 8-10 products to CPO’s of Fortune 500 organizations.
- Coordinate the specific objectives of the North Americas Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company.
- Build key customer relationships with existing and future Zycus customers
- Compile reports and presentations as it relates to sales goals, pipeline & etc.
- 15 plus years of sales leadership and account experience, including a track record of success in large complex sales
- A proven track record and demonstrated success leading teams selling Saas / Cloud enterprise class software to enterprise class companies
- Experience hiring, coaching and developing a geographic management team
- Must be willing to travel as needed – no travel limitations
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD Card Holder.
- Ideal to have deep Source2Pay, procurement, spend, sourcing industry experience.
- To be a part of leadership team with a leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites (higher than SAP-Ariba)
- Play a critical role in taking the business to next level that impacts every aspect of the procurement experience helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈