Technical Partner Manager - North America
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
A vibrant partner ecosystem is a critical success factor for Camunda to achieve its strategic objectives and growth targets. The Technical Partner Manager is a key role to put this strategy into practice.
For this role you should be very passionate about software engineering technologies and though you’re not an expert in coding you like to code some snippets from time to time and experiment with new frameworks, thus coding experience, preferably in Java, is a must.
*This is a remote role and you can be based anywhere in North America.
What you’ll be doing:
- Single point of contact for stakeholders of our partners in all product related technical questions
- Drive excitement and commitment of technical stakeholders of our partners regarding Camunda
- Create tailored enablement plans for new partners
- Provide technical sales support to drive partner sales & business development initiatives
- Increase Pre-Sales quality of our partners in demoing Camunda
- Work with our Partner Managers in order to build a strong relationship with our partners
What you’ll bring along:
- Minimum 3 years in pre-sales or related customer/partner facing role
- Background in Technical Partner Management or Pre-Sales in Enterprise Software
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience in Digital Process Automation or related space (ideally open source) highly desirable
- Familiar with current technologies and frameworks
- Enjoys explaining complicated stuff in an easy way
- Willingness to travel
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈