Technical Account Executive
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- handle North America's inbound sales requests (prospective and existing customers) from various sources (Intercom, Contact Forms, Account Management).
- Grow existing customers. You will successfully navigate the customer's organization, create, and close upsell opportunities.
- manage short sales cycles (< 2 months) with an average contract value of $6000. From beginning to closing as well as making sure that the CRM is up-to-date.
- hold Zoom meetings with prospective/existing customers to understand their business challenges and goals.
- educate prospective/existing customers through short but technical demos.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team to identify upsell opportunities.
- your past experience working in a Product-led growth organization.
- your past experience selling SaaS tech product or dev-tools owning the entire sales-cycle and successfully engaging with a tech audience.
- your deep understanding and genuine curiosity about tech enabling you to rapidly understand the in and outs of GitBook and how it can benefit each potential customer. Our audience is technical and we need to make sure you would enjoy learning more about its ecosystem and workflow. We need you to be a tech enthusiast.
- your capacity to successfully guide prospect through the buying process. In short your ability to close deals.
- your motivation and can-do attitude to achieve goals in autonomous and fast paced. environment. Ideally, you've been an early sales team member. In any case you draw your motivation from things left to be crafted, and you're not afraid of missing pieces in processes.
- your amazing succinct communication skills in English both written and spoken as you're able to make great presentation that generate engagement.
- your extended level of empathy allowing you to adapt your communication to different type of users. This role will require you to carefully assess the existing workflow and provide the "right" solution to it. We don't want a laser-focused approach to sell the product at any cost. We want happy customers.
- your level of resilience as you understand an Account Executive role within a transactional environment requires high input to only get few outputs.
- your ability to thrive in an asynchronous and remote working environment. You'll be one of GitBook very first team member in the US. This is an exciting opportunity, yet a challenging one!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈