Technical Account Executive
6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Technical Account Executive
Our Technical Account Executives are the technical experts on the Sales team, working with customers with unique technical needs to get started on the CommentSold platform. In this role, you will maintain an in-depth knowledge of our company's technical products and services and are able to relate this knowledge in a way that is comprehensible to non-technical customers. You will identify and anticipate customer needs and deliver solutions and adaptations that will help us stay ahead of the curve.
In this role, you will...
- Meet with customers to understand their business, and determine if the CommentSold platform is right for them
- Build custom demos for prospective customers on CommentSold's functionality and features
- Document Technical/Product Requirements gathering in Customer meetings.
- Recognize the technical limitations of the product and direct prospects accordingly
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to our Product and Engineering teams for future product enhancements
- Work with Sales Operations to create and administer educational resources to our team
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing customers
If you’re right for this role, you...
- 3+ years Sales/Pre-sales experience in a relevant market, SMB
- Have experience working with complex Saas products
- Can explain what an API is with detail and ease
- Are an excellent project manager
- Take responsibility for timelines and process management
- Have excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Understand workflows & thrive on creating standardized processes
- Have worked closely with Product/Engineering teams to deliver product feedback
- Can anticipate errors in our product features (how it works, where the holes are, how other companies do it, how we can stay ahead of the competition)
- Are inherently analytical - data analysis is your jam
- Have excellent sales and customer service skills
- Love learning and are willing to take things apart piece-by-piece until you know all the intricacies of our product
- Have the ability to see limitations and strengths - so we can maximize value
We’re building a fam, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can’t be turned off when the computer’s away -- we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn’t for everyone, so if you’re right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
We’re intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset - because roles can change - and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
We aim high and hire smart people to get there -- folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
When we say “got it,” our team knows we’re owning it, we’re following through, and we’ll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we’re all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven’t Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
We’re a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win -- we’re the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle’s more fun when we’re winning together.
We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they’re pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There’s no hesitation in being direct; since we’re surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈