3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalised health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
SVP of Sales
The SVP of Sales is a new role within the B2B Commercial Team.
This role will be based in the US and fully remote. The role will manage a team of VP of Sales and work closely with the Client Success and Marketing teams.
- Manage a team of VP of Sales
- Drive monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline metrics, awarded deals and closed deals to meet or exceed company goals
- Wear multiple hats: we’re looking for a player/coach
- Develop prospecting and qualifying strategies for multiple lines of business (Government, Enterprise, Health Plans, Universities, etc)
- Develop and manage relationships with key decision-makers, brokers/consultants, and influencers
- Gather market feedback and help set the strategic direction of the business
- Partner with the Director of Enterprise Marketing to achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline
- Manage rigorous processes with your team for deal management and forecasting
- Provide transparent and candid feedback and ask for the same in return
- Work closely with product/marketing teams to prepare sales presentations and other collateral that proactively and effectively address the questions and concerns of prospective customers
- Partner with the Client Success team to ensure a seamless Sales to Service transition
- Represent the company at industry conferences and meetings
- Experienced sales manager who is a team builder and can bring out the best in team members
- An agile team-player who thrives in fast-paced environments
- An expert in deal management; someone who loves the art of the deal
- Deep expertise in the employer health benefits and health plan space
- 5+ Years of management experience in health systems, employer benefits, payers, or health information technology
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈