Supply Account Executive
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our rapidly-growing team. Vinterior is a startup that’s giving vintage a voice. In a world of mass-produced furniture, our vintage marketplace champions independent sellers across Europe and helps the world shop more sustainably.
Who are we?
Vinterior is on a mission to become the most loved brand for vintage. In five years, our platform has become the leading vintage marketplace in the UK – disrupting the furniture industry and building a community of design-conscious shoppers and more than 1,800 professional sellers. Sellers who we hand-pick for their expertise, and who share our obsession for craftsmanship and effortless customer service.
- Managing a portfolio of dealers, driving sales performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximize listings volume, sales, growth potential, and retention
- Conduct phone and face-to-face business meetings to foster our relationships with top accounts
- Supporting AM on weekly reporting on dealers performance
- Supporting AM with analysis of data on dealer performance to help feed into long-term strategies
- Work to gain insights from our seller community via different means (meetings/surveys), and computing the data to share with the wider company
- Working collaboratively with our CX team to offer excellent seller experience
- Build communications using all current means (announcements, Facebook, emails, forum) for sales promotions, internal updates, etc
- Explore new communications means and report on campaigns performance
- Market share and revenue for a portfolio
- Listings per account
- Engagement / activity rate for portfolio
- Churn rate
- Number of meetings, calls, events, touch-points
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Business, Economics, Finance, Languages)
- Excellent communication skills (over the phone and in person)
- Previous experience in customer facing roles (E.g Business development)
- Comfortable handling senior-level conversations internally and externally
- Comfortable working with and analysing data
- Good commercial acumen
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Positive personality, with a 'can-do' attitude
- General MS Office / Google Suite experience - good command of Excel or equivalent
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or SQL is a plus
- Proficient in an other language among our top markets is a plus (French, Italian, German)
- Previous experience within, or a demonstrable affinity for the Furniture, Interior Design industry, or online retail a plus.
- Great opportunities to make the role your own
- Fast-paced environment and exciting projects
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Employee discount on products
What to expect from the interview process:
Stage 1: 30 min phone call
Stage 2: 2 x interviews with members of the operations team
Stage 3: A case study and data analysis test where you can demonstrate your skills needed in the role. Response to be submitted by email.
Stage 4: Final Interview with one of our co-founders
Our interview process looks for people who share our company values.
The more these values sound like you and describe people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at Vinterior.
Working hours: We operate on British office hours, so we’re looking for people who are fully available to work during these hours.
Stable internet connection: This is a remote role, so please check that you have a suitable and stable internet connection before applying.
We appreciate this is a tricky time for many to navigate career changes and want to be as transparent as possible. Vinterior typically receives a high volume of applications and unfortunately, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to everyone individually about the status of your application.
Thanks for being patient and we’ll be in touch if we’re keen to take your application further. We’ll also notify all applicants once the role has been filled.
Vinterior is passionate about championing diversity and treats each application equally and respectfully.
No recruitment consultants, please. Visa Sponsorship not available.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈