Strategic Account Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Norway
Who we are
Miratech is a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet. Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains since Miratech inception in 1989. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style. We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
To develop and maintain sustainability the team that drives the relationship with the global/strategic client. Strategic Account Manager reports to the CRO
- Develop and execute the go to market strategy and goals for the account, identifying key relationships and new business units for expansion
- Drive the Strategic Account planning process that results in deeper relationships and continually greater use of our services
- Plan Strategic Account gross profit growth, sales bookings, and long-term backlog. Collaborate with peers (in delivery) to maintain the client NPS at target levels and take/recommend action when necessary
- Build and lead the team under your control as well as other virtual team members including sales team, partners, success manager and delivery team in achieving account plan strategy and recommended communications with the client
- Ensure compliance with all management reporting requirements and monitor work according to company policies
- Collaborate with and Support delivery team to meet project goals and assure client success
- Work with marketing related to events, press releases, publications about the client
- Own the forecast and pipeline for with the client
- Perform regular planning and reporting as reasonably established by the company (e.g. provide reports as defined in the Strategic Account Plan, review HPA financial reports, collaborate with finance to ensure a quality financial outlook, ensure quality data in the CRM)
- Will have deep knowledge and relationships within the account
- A proven successful past experience in a similar assignment. Successful past experience leading global business growth in IT services, outsourcing services, professional services, team extension, and/or other technology related services.
- Relentless in the execution of growth plans and achieving the goals. Able to solve a wide-range of difficult problems in imaginative and creative ways, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies.
- Ability to learn quickly. Excellent judgment, negotiation, and closing skills. Strong communication skills – ready to understand and interpret, clarify and ensure that the client requests are heard and understood.
- Strong knowledge of IT services industry. A strong understanding of the IT solutions, outsourcing and professional services business model.
- Mastery of the sales and success management process, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with engineering and management, from staff to the C-Suite.
- Data-driven leadership skills with multi-layered understanding of business economics and drivers.
- Team leader and builder. Superior organizational skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Norway.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈