Strategic Account Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Adwerx is one of the fastest growing startups in the Triangle (4 years in a row on Inc. 5000), and as a Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for servicing our most important relationships. You will interact with top level employees (CEOs, CMOs, CIOs) of our enterprise partners to manage and more importantly grow these accounts. You will further be involved in helping to onboard new vertical and other strategic partners, which are key drivers of Adwerx's growth.
We are looking for dedicated employees who can be accommodating to the demanding needs of high profile partners and customers. You should want to work in a fast-paced and agile environment that is as equally rewarding as it is challenging. Due to the geographic diversity of our partners, the position will require travel. You will be expected to make decisions on your own, and be given great latitude and independence.
Adwerx has built a welcoming and inclusive environment, with the understanding that with hard work will come rewards. All employees are dedicated to the team effort, and in return Adwerx provides exceptional benefits, frequent company-sponsored events, and a fun work environment.
- Manage partnerships with Fortune 1000 companies
- Ensure client retention, and when possible, expansion
- Generate reporting and manage invoicing
- Travel to meet with partner firms
- Onboard new partnerships and relationships
- Support VIP clients and accounts
- 2+ years' experience in account management / client services
- Bachelor's degree strongly desired
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience at a startup is desired
- Ability to remain calm in pressured situations
- Ability to generate spreadsheets and reporting
What You'll Get:
- Competitive salary and potential for options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company)
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
- The opportunity to take lead in growing our strategic partnerships
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented leaders, developers, marketers and designers
Note the Adwerx team is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. We hope to return to our office in Durham, NC in 2021, but are also open to applicants who wish to work remotely indefinitely.
Inc. 5000 -2017 (inc. 500), 2018, 2019, 2020
Inc. Best Places to Work-2018, 2019
Triangle Business Journal Fast 50 - 2017, 2019
NC Mid-Market Fast 40 Awards -2018, 2019
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈