Strategic Account Executive, BPO
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of employees and contact center agents. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
Location: US, Remote
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
We are searching for an experienced BPO-focused Sales Executive that has a real passion for technology and can deliver on bold revenue targets. Krisp has had success securing and expanding top and mid tier BPOs globally, and we are poised to accelerate our penetration into the BPO industry. This is a lucrative opportunity to penetrate new accounts with limited competitive alternatives and grow a recurring revenue stream.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategic account plans for top 20 global BPOs
- Maintain, build and own relationship maps for your markets including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Develop a deep comprehension of your customer's business
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large BPOs by selling expanding value
- Operate inclusively to leverage cross-functional expertise in an open and collaborative manner
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solutions
- Have intuitive sense of necessary steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency.
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone with 5+ years winning BPO agreements for similar or adjacent solutions
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of $1M+ annually and operated with an average deal size of $100k+ ACV
- Able to demonstrate methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, comm or similar preferred)
- Experienced in selling into top 20 global BPOs with the ability to win new logos.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈