Strategic Account Executive
4 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
NOTE: This is a remote U.S. position. HQ is located in San Francisco, CA.
*Resume doesn't paint the full picture? Submit a video application by copying the link below into your browser! 5 questions, 10 minutes max. Please be sure to read through the full job description before applying.
Cloud Academy is the leading technology training platform for enterprise multi-cloud infrastructure.
At Cloud Academy, we build a unique solution combining content and technology while striving to build software that helps both our customers and our teams learn and build more efficiently. Cloud Academy is trusted by leading companies to deliver continuous learning solutions across Enterprise DevOps, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Microservices, Containers, Cloud Security and more. From the fundamentals to advanced scenario training, Cloud Academy empowers organizations with the skills, critical thinking, and hands-on experience needed to discover, deploy, and optimize the multi-cloud.
We feel incredibly lucky - we work on two of the most critical disciplines of our age: Education and Technology. Not only are they key opportunities in modern organizations, they are also changing faster than ever before in a strong and impactful way - for our societies, economies and, ultimately, for our evolution as human beings!
Cloud Academy is looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, and dynamic sales environment. The ideal profile is someone with solid experience selling into large enterprise organizations or within startups in a growth phase ($10-40m in Annual Recurring Revenues). He/she should have the polish and experience to meet C-level decision makers face-to-face and the consultative nature of a trusted advisor. The Strategic Account Executive will drive sales opportunities from identification to close, confidently manage relations and negotiations autonomously, and align with the organization's strategic, business and commercial priorities. This person will be a critical hands-on contributor by building a book of opportunities and business while simultaneously meeting prospects and closing business.
In this role you will partner with enterprise organizations to solve one of their biggest challenges: upskill, train, develop and constantly retain their tech talent. You will work closely with clients to show how our platform can align with their IT priorities and help them build job roles, career paths and customizable training programs at scale. Your ability to understand and identify client's problems in these areas will be crucial in building a consultative relationship with your customers and work on solutions that show clear ROIs from day one.
As a Strategic Account Executive you will be continuously collaborating with a dedicated Customer Success Manager to focus on your customers’ success and deliver exceptional results that will ultimately lead to more business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a founder-led growing Enterprise SaaS platform that is creating a new software category while working with top brands in several industries including Financial Services, Technology, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical and more.
What you will do:
- Conduct individual prospecting as well as receive meetings from SDRs/BDRs
- Develop/close new sales opportunities for Cloud Academy’s solution
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts for clients
- Work side by side with our solution engineering and sales enablement team
- Sell the Cloud Academy vision to prospects through product demonstrations, video calls, and face-to-face presentations and workshops at CXO, VP and Director level
- Coordinate and work with extended team members in Product, Content and Marketing
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure world class onboarding and customer satisfaction
- Strategically align with Customer Success and Solutions Engineering to grow/expand existing accounts
- Uphold Cloud Academy's values and mission with the help of our growing team!
- Proven track record of strategic outreach, prospecting and sourcing for new business deals (80+% of your quota attainment)
- A minimum 2-4 years of B2B SaaS applications sales experience
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with IT decision makers of enterprise organizations and with senior management executives
- History of consistent quota attainment or over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Great knowledge of the digital space and ability to work with a variety of SaaS tools including Google Suite, Slack and more
- Solid knowledge and familiarity with cloud, software and data (you are familiar with AWS, Azure, GCP, DevOps, Software Development etc) is a strong plus for this role!
- Previous experience selling business solutions within the e-learning industry is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively articulate our solution’s value proposition as part of an overall business solution
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- International experience is a great plus; we highly value professionals who have lived and worked in more than one country for a substantial period of time (at least 2 years)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Experience in Salesforce, Outreach and similar tools is preferred
- Advanced use of Linkedin and professional social networks such as Twitter
- Hands-on attitude; ambitious and passionate
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission potential
- Budget for professional development
- Healthcare, dental, vision and 401k benefits
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 11 paid holidays per year
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
- Annual trip to Switzerland for the Global Meeting
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈