Strategic Account Executive
5 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At RevOps, we help SaaS companies automate their pricing. We are disrupting legacy solutions in a $2T market, as we automate the pricing process for modern SaaS companies. Productboard, Loom, and VeryGoodSecurity use RevOps to send smarter proposals and close deals faster. We are a fast growing startup backed by Gradient (Google), Caffeinated Capital, and other prominent investors. We are tackling the truly massive b2b sales market, developing modern software for an industry that still relies on word docs and spreadsheets for closing deals.
RevOps is the Lead-to-Cash solution for modern Saas companies. If your new company is still relying on Word docs and Excel spreadsheets to close deals, bringing RevOps onboard will be just the thing to cement your rockstar status in your new role.
About the Role
We are building a world-class sales organization. We are seeking to hire our first Strategic Account Executive. You will be able to leverage your experience and expertise in driving new business sales and will help create a new sales process, while collaborating with everyone at RevOps to close deals.
What you'll do
- Apply your selling and relationship management skills to drive high-complexity consensus sales.
- Generate 4x pipeline of qualified opportunities through the use of, but not limited to, proactive outbound call / video activity, emails, marketing campaigns and hosting events
- Act as peer coach to other AEs on the team
- Build scalable processes for our growing Sales team
- Take the initiative and operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results
- Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy
What you'll have
- Minimum 6 years of AE closing sales experience, at least some of this selling into SaaS technology companies. Experience selling into sales management and sales operations a plus
- At least 2+ years of lead or management experience
- Ability to manage complex deals from inception to close
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in a fast paced and high growth companies
- strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
- Energy, determination, and flexibility needed to thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- An innate ability to self-start, prioritize, and creatively problem-solve
- A diverse skill set that allows you to navigate organizations to identify key stakeholders, develop champions, align buyers,and build and communicate ROI
What you'll receive
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO and Holidays
- We are a 100% remote company so you can be based anywhere in the US.
- Join a rapidly growing technology company defining a new category
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈