(Senior) Solution Consultant
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and growing agile software company?
At Sureify we’re helping a large and critical industry -- life insurance -- modernize and innovate. We have built a platform, enabling a core suite of digital solutions for some of the world’s leading insurance companies. We need your help to grow our solution in the market and continue to grow our market share as a leader in the life insurance space.
As our first Solution Consultant, you will help establish Sureify’s presales practice and help drive sales. You will provide expertise, executive presentations, and product demonstrations, in partnership with our sales team, to customers throughout the sales cycle. You will wear multiple hats in this role - from demo execution to solution evangelism to customer management, all with a balanced dose of salesmanship. While you are not expected to be a coder yourself, you are familiar enough with technology and enterprise architecture to act as our front-line in explaining our architecture and answering customer questions.
Once Covid-related restrictions ease, up to 50% travel will be expected, including conferences and prospect on-sites.
The Senior Solution Consultant will be responsible for:
- Lead demonstration(s): Execute demos for end customers and internal sales and marketing team members. Create and document specific alignment between a technology demonstration and a solution vision. Set a high-quality bar for demo's curation, execution, and delivery while operating at all levels (management and functional). Acting as a team player, work closely with other teams (Product, Sales, Strategy, Engineering) to ensure demo delivery is appropriately aligned with customer needs
- Lead customer business value identification and discovery -- understand how our products and their unique differentiation can be used within the customer's existing architecture and business environment
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers' environments and their evolving requirements vis-a-vis our solutions and products so that you can facilitate the creation of new opportunities and drive longer retention
- Lead workshops, seminars, and engagements with customers who are interested in an in-depth understanding of our solutions from engineering ("under-the-hood") perspective
- Keep up to date with market competition (vis-a-vis the products in our portfolio) and be able to defend our products against any comparison against a competitor.
- Help coordinate RFP and RFI responses for prospective clients.
- Support marketing initiatives and represent Sureify at key events.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Expertise in interactive pre-sales discovery meetings, analysis of current operations and business needs; and development and presentation of solutions for Enterprise customers.
- Strong presentation, communication, and influencing skills to C-Level Executives
- Strong technical understanding. Comfort discussing technology and describing product architecture is a must. A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in the Life and Annuity space
- 3+ years, ideally 8+ years of pre-sales/sales consulting experience
- Knowledge of enterprise software sales
- A Process-driven and presentation mindset.
- Excellent persuasion and written/verbal communication skills
Hours - Full time & Salary & open to working with different US time zones
Incentive - Salary+Bonus
Equity: Stock options in a fast-growing InsurTech company
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈