(Senior) Sales Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who we are:
Montaro is one of the fastest-growing Amazon digital agency and technology platform companies. We are the premier platform and partner for Amazon, providing full-service and data-driven insights to optimize premium brands on Amazon for success. Through our proprietary technology, we make real-time decisions driven by data insights to optimize sales, brand presentation, advertising and operations. Amazon accounts for over 50% of every eCommerce dollar and continues to be the fastest-growing part of our brand partners' businesses – we optimize this opportunity. Some of the most established brands in sports and outdoors have entrusted their Amazon business with Montaro.
We're bootstrapped. We're profitable. We're driven and excited to grow profitably as a team of doers. We are looking for driven, smart, and scrappy people to help continue to scale.
You are responsible for the Sales function in our organization. You will independently develop leads, manage a pipeline of prospective partners, convert new brands to our platform and identify and pursue new opportunities. You will work cross-functionally to onboard new partners with the account management team to ensure partner success and help develop a roadmap for further product and technology development with other leaders in the company.
• Responsible for identifying, pursuing and converting new prospective partners
• Develop value proposition and pitch materials for sales process
• Develop a framework, infrastructure and system to generate new leads, manage the sales funnel and convert new partners
• Identify and pursue new categories for expansion
• Uncover needs of prospective partners to help develop product roadmap
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Prior sales experience: 5+ years
• Exceptional skill at converting leads
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Highly driven, self-motivated and competitive
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google
• Ability to ask questions to understand key-drivers and intentions
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Experience with Amazon Seller Central (preferred)
• Competitive Pay
• Equity Options
• High-growth stage company
• Remote Work options
• Unlimited PTO
• Paid Holidays
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈