(Senior) Sales Executive
5 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Fast-growing tech startup? Check. Fast-paced and innovative environment? Check. Energetic and informal culture? Check. Colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world? Check. The coolest services ever? Check!
At Widget Brain, we work every day to make AI services better than they ever were before. In North America, we primarily focus on improving employee happiness, increasing business performance and maximizing compliance with our smart scheduling services.
And that didn’t go unnoticed, because our client base is growing every day - just like our team of dedicated AI fanatics hosted in Australia, the Netherlands and the United States. And we’re always looking for more colleagues who want to take over the world with autonomous decision-making.
As a Senior Sales Executive you’ll be a vital part of the sales cycle. You'll be responsible prospecting, qualifying, and closing business at enterprise accounts within your region. More specifically, you’ll:
- Build a pipeline by establishing relationships at named accounts
- Diagnose a customer's business need and offer product demos to address their key challenges
- Provide the qualified lead with valuable insights throughout the selection process
- Manage the entire sales cycle (6-18 months), build relationships, and collaborate with internal and external teams to close the deal
- Work with colleagues in our Burlington VT office as well as globally
You’re a real people’s person, with a can-do attitude. You can convince clients to choose Widget Brain and effortlessly translate our solutions to their needs. Furthermore, you have:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in enterprise sales development,
- Experience with workforce management (WFM) and/or human capital management (HCM) strongly preferred,
- A proven track record of selling software as a service solutions to C level executives,
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Business, Entrepreneurship or related field,
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
Are you our next Senior Sales Executive?
Widget Brain is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈