Senior Sales Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America
Expeto was founded on a simple, yet compelling principle - enable meaningful IoT outcomes by transforming traditional mobile network complexity into IT simplicity. Expeto integrates mobile networks and IoT applications onto a single platform specifically designed for enterprise use cases and is sold as a service leveraging modern cloud and edge computing resources. Expeto believes that harnessing data from connected devices around the world will unlock insights that shape business strategy, create new revenue opportunities, and help companies make better, more informed decisions to ensure a sustainable future.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to help us win new business, and help support our clients to effectively implement our platform, and make their lives easier.
This will be a remote position, however, it is preferable that you are located in the Toronto, Ontario, or Denver, Colorado areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Guide customers through proposed solutions, including technical demonstration of products, detailed technical and business process diagram walkthroughs.
- Assist Sales through the preparation and delivery of technical presentations and detailed statements of work (SoW).
- Measure and present return-on-investment estimates and actuals based on key performance metrics to secure new and renewal business.
- Overcome technical, security, and privacy objections to a solution by utilizing your own expertise and internal escalation paths.
- Create relationships with key decision-makers and serve as external technical spokesperson.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of the Telco/Mobility industry to stay aware of trends, issues, and competition.
- Attend industry events as both participant and presenter in order to network and evangelize the unique Expeto offerings.
In order to be considered you must:
- Be a seasoned Sales Engineer that has “been there and done that”, ideally within an enterprise software solutions organization that services the Networking or Telco space.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts or solutions appropriately to technical teams, executive stakeholders, and business stakeholders.
- Have confidence in the ability to comprehend and empathize with customer needs, problem solve, and deliver simple and accommodating solutions.
- Experience coordinating, facilitating, and operating across internal teams.
- Have outstanding communication skills with everyone from end-users to C-level executives.
Expeto is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation in any aspect of our selection process, please contact our recruitment team at hiring (at) expeto (dot) io.
Our people come first because it is their commitment and passion that makes the difference in everything we do. We are a growing distributed team with a culture of collaboration, and a focus on creating the best end-to-end customer experience possible. We trust each other and rely on a leader rich organization in which people are expected to wear many hats and step up when they see a problem that needs to be solved. We are great communicators and appreciate perfect candor and the frank dialog necessary to keep us true to our vision and delivering on our mission.
Sustainability and efficiency are a way of life for Expeto, and we believe our platform will continue to unlock new opportunities to reduce energy usage and the net carbon footprint of our customer’s operations. Join us - #Nextworking.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈