(Senior) Sales Development Representative
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Testlio is seeking a Senior Sales Development Representative reporting directly to the Director of Sales to help us establish and grow our most strategic customers and target accounts. This Sr. SDR will be responsible for all activities and management associated with driving revenue through their assigned accounts to further the growth of Testlio.
The ideal candidate is strategic, savvy, has impeccable communication skills, and is thoughtful in connecting and negotiating with decision makers within orgs. This position is made for a skilled and engaging person who is comfortable interacting with customers across industries. As a Sr. SDR, you will be regularly reaching out to companies of all sizes, in a variety of verticals - so a high aptitude and foundational business acumen are required. Growing your own pipeline of prospects and thoughtfully cutting through the clutter to drive awareness of Testlio’s offering are a critical part of this role.
Prior experience working as a SDR in an enterprise selling environment is desired, especially in the mobile, consumer apps, and/or DevOps technology industries. Experience selling to large consumer media, sports, entertainment, and/or travel companies is a bonus. Alternatively, experience in an Account Executive role in a transactional or high velocity sales environment is welcome - particularly for those eager to move into a more consultative, complex sales environment.
Our ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and creatively engage with our buyers. You must have an instinct for high growth opportunities and a hunger to work with both urgency and professionalism.
The Senior SDR will be part of our Revenue Team and will work closely will a fully distributed Services team.
- You'll help some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the world to succeed and appreciate the value of Testlio's work
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations
- You’ll enjoy the flexibility of working from home, saving precious time from daily commuting
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
- You will have a competitive package of base salary, commission, and stock options
- You and your dependents will be offered competitive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- You will enjoy a Personal Development Perk and unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily stimulated
- You will enjoy the remote work flexibility and have a Remote Work Stipend to set up your inspiring workspace
- You will have a Wellness Perk to stay healthy
- You will have unlimited PTO to help you stay refreshed and energized
- You will have cool (global) colleagues and a manager to work with, learn from, and laugh with
- Each year, you will have a blast at our offsites in the U.S. and Estonia with co-workers from diverse locations. Check out our Lionfest video and get excited to be a Testlion!
We are looking for a seasoned veteran in the role who can help build out processes with our Director of Sales while doing the role as well to pave the way for a bigger team of SDRs in the future. Day-to-day, you will research companies, uncover how our solution matches their needs & present the value of our approach confidently and clearly. The role is as a Sr. Sales Development Representative and will contribute to the following areas:
- Identification of key stakeholders at named accounts
- Proactive outreach & qualification of named accounts
- Uncovering prospects pain and other decision criteria
- Clearly articulating the benefits and outcomes of Testlio
- Fielding inbound sales calls, emails & qualifying inbound leads
- Schedule handover to Sales Director with clear notes
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Testlio, work well through ambiguity and change, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. Self-motivated hustlers looking to grow their career in software sales are an ideal fit for this position. We want to develop our SDRs into SDs.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience:
- 3+ Years in a SaaS sales role, either as SDR previously or in transactional closing role looking to move to more complex, enterprise sales
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, not required
- Experience with sales processes and funnel management
- Familiarity with Outreach.IO, Gong, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, Salesforce, Google Suite, Docsend, and other modern sales tools
The ideal candidate would be:
- Highly motivated and willing to wear many hats; we’re a fast-paced startup, working as a team to support our growth, so you’ll often tackle projects that aren’t directly related to your job function
- A critical thinker -- you don’t just look at what we’re doing today, but are constantly thinking about ways we can improve to supercharge our growth
- Growth-minded, enjoying continuous learning with a willingness to dedicate time to perfect your craft and develop your soft skills
- Enjoy working with a collaborative and motivated team, with the ability to tie results in the organization directly to your actions
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈