(Senior) Sales Development Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Teamed (https://www.teamed.global/) is an innovative HR product enabling start-ups and SMEs to employ talents anywhere in the world, without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. We combine on-the-ground structures and technology to efficiently handle local compliance, payroll and benefits for our customers.
Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following a proven process to prospect into new business accounts. You will be initiating contact with target accounts and establishing fit by creating sophisticated email, phone, video and social campaigns. You will then do some initial qualification of the opportunity and then set up meetings with the Sales lead to take forward.
What will your day look like:
- Execute proven prospecting processes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Possess the ability to write succinct, crisp emails/LinkedIn messages along with a great phone manner.
- Experience using LinkedIn and other tools for prospecting.
- Strategize with top-producing sales people.
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing needs.
- Engage with the ideal personas in targeted prospect accounts around their business needs.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects hitting key monthly and quarterly metrics.
- Develop industry and product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and internal training and discussions.
- Leverage various tools (including CRM) to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors.
- Work with data mining providers/products to get targeted data for prospecting.
- A strongly self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who is process-oriented, creative, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- A skilled Sales Development Specialist with at least 1 year experience of managing the cold outreach and qualification processes within a SaaS.
- Ideally degree qualified.
- Bonus points if you have sold in the HR and Payroll domain.
- You’ll have a big opportunity to make an impact at an early stage. Reporting directly to the CEO.
- Competitive salary, uncapped bonus structure and growth opportunities within 8 months.
- You’ll be part of a friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
- We provide a diverse, inclusive and creative environment where everyone's ideas and opinions are equally valued.
- We want all our employees to grow, so we support training opportunities and new ideas.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈