Senior Inside Sales (Health/Wellness)
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Senior Inside Sales Representative (aka Admissions Advisor)
**This is a virtual / 100% remote position (no required travel), with full employee benefits, based in the U.S.**
Empowered Education and Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA) is disrupting the U.S. healthcare system and empowering people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change. We are a fully remote company with team members from more than 30 states and 15 countries working to build the leading education platform that is transforming lives by changing how we treat lifestyle diseases. Our success built upon a foundation of self-driven, independent thinkers, who are amazing collaborators. We love what we do and we truly believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
The Senior Inside Sales Representative (aka Admissions Advisor) is a master of sales/enrollment with a true understanding of the art of sales and closing.
Our Admissions Advisors aim to connect and enroll prospective students who have expressed interest in our Full Body Systems (FBS) or Become a Health Coach (BHC) programs .
- FBS and BHC is a totally unique, life-changing education experience that teaches our students the cutting-edge art and science of habit change, lifestyle modification and nutrition.
- Our Admissions Advisors deliver value through sales conversations and connect with our potential students on a personal level.
- You'll change lives in this senior sales role as you connect potential students with a new career and empower their future clients to get real, lasting results!
Since our prospective students typically have jobs, families and/or other obligations, many of the leads you'll receive won't be available during normal business hours. (e.g. some may only be available to speak at 8 am while others may only available at 8 pm).
We seek self-driven, experienced, sales professionals who thrive in working remotely from their home office and don’t mind the extended work hours.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
FREEDOM: As a 100% virtual company, we allow you to do your best work from your home office. No commuting or travel!
MONEY: Earn six figures doing life changing work and use your sales and enrollment powers for good!. We offer a guaranteed base salary in addition to a competitive commission structure and bonus plans.
OPPORTUNITY: We are a fun, fast-growing, remote company with awesome people who love what they do! We have a talented and motivated sales team that enjoys working hard to meet their sales goals.
- Even though we're 100% remote, we still need to collaborate regularly. As such, it's vital that our Admissions Advisors are online, available and selling throughout the day
- Our sales team works an average of 55 hours per week, so you must possess the desire and enthusiasm to work the hours needed to meet your sales goals
- You love phone-based sales, and the thrill of closing the sale
- You enjoy flushing out objections and working fast pace to close sales
- You are motivated to earn six figures in a commission-based sales role with a guaranteed base salary
- You want to make a difference in humanity!
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You have a minimum of 5 to 10+ years proven sales experience and documented success in commission-based roles
- You have a proven history of phone-based sales success working remotely from your home office
- You're able to communicate and coach someone through their challenges and inspire them to take action despite their fears or roadblocks
- You're a great listener, fast learner and enjoy selling over the phone
- You're willing to work hard because this position is metrics and performance-based
- You have the ability to frame the enrollment/sales conversation as a powerful conversation to help someone bridge the gap from where they are to where they want to be
Closer: Closing sales leads is one of your primary strengths
Lead Management: You have exceptional lead management skills and are able to prioritize sales leads based on potential to close
Rapport: You are excellent at overcoming objections and are able to build immediate rapport with new leads.
Motivation: You are self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm, and are capable of working independently and as part of a team. You are motivated by commission-based income and are willing to expend the energy and time needed to achieve sales goals
Technology: You have solid working knowledge of online collaboration technologies & web tools (e.g. Zoom, Slack) and sales management tools & CRMs (i.e. Salesforce)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Your performance goal is based on successfully getting prospects to enroll in the “Become a Health Coach” (BHC) online course
- Assess potential applicants to determine if they would be a fit and enroll in our course
- Follow up on a high volume of requests and leads via phone, email or other communication channels for student inquiries relating to enrolling in our BHC program. (You must be someone who enjoys taking 75+ inbound/outbound phone calls from potential students)
- Qualify and advise potential students to help them make their next, best step forward on their health coaching journey using a sales conversation inside of a coaching experience
- Complete the enrollment process for new students
- Track and maintain sales progress, conversion and related reports on a weekly basis
ABOUT HEALTH COACH INSTITUTE
Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA) is the culmination of Andrea Nakayama’s years in both clinical practice and as an educator. FxNA patients can take classes to empower themselves with nutritional insights, connect with a Functional Nutritionist trained by Andrea for dedicated one-on-one support, and where practitioners of all kinds can share understanding and collectively move the dial forward. We need to change the way healthcare is addressed on a global scale. Andrea Nakayama and her team of Functional Nutritionists have helped thousands of people regain their health, often when no one else could.
Functional Nutrition Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈