Senior Account Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America
We're on the hunt for a talented Senior Account Manager to join us at PeopleFluent as a remote worker in North America.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will fulfill a strategic client partner function, where you'll act as the trusted advisor to a targeted book of customers. Your focus will be on building these client relationships, retaining customers and driving future business bookings and revenue within these accounts.
As an Account Manager, your role is client champion, a trusted advisor, and facilitator who drives client business results. This includes serving as the central point of contact and liaison between the client and PeopleFluent as the key business relationship owner: (i) addressing the client's business needs relating to our talent solutions; (ii) managing and providing status on active projects/initiatives; (iii) managing client escalations; and (iv) introducing product experts, sales and other subject matter experts to provide future value and expansion opportunities. To succeed in this role, you need to be laser-focused on your client's business, a self-starter with excellent time management skills, able to manage your time and customers' expectations, while staying adaptable to customer-driven priorities.
- Provide account management to assigned PeopleFluent customers including accurately forecasting renewal, expansion and satisfaction measures
- Deliver strategic business reviews on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis (depending on client scope) and gain awareness of your clients business goals, industry drivers, and barriers to success
- Represent your clients' needs and provide feedback to our internal product teams
- Serve as a trusted adviser to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our product/services and identify and document the client's business processes (current state and desired state) and where PeopleFluent could enhance such processes
- Establish strategic relationships with key client stakeholders and act as strategic adviser to customer and drive awareness of PeopleFluent service offerings and developed roadmaps
- Collaborate with Account Executive to provide sales support to existing customers
- Develop new business opportunities from existing strategic accounts across all core service offerings
- Collaborate with Professional Services to provide estimates for deployment for change requests
- Manage change requests for assigned clients
- ensure customer satisfaction and project profitability goals are met for implementations and transitions/upgrade. Assist clients in the implementation and upgrade of PeopleFluent Talent Management products. Direct all aspects of implementation - developing project plans, estimating consulting services needed, identifying risks, and directing project activities. Interface with client's upper management; attend steering committee meetings and conduct periodic project status reports. Ability to recognize services sales potential, position and sell services to customers. Interface with PeopleFluent product sales force to support services sales and to craft the Statement of Work (SOW). Proactively engage all relevant departments where necessary to ensure successful implementations and upgrades
- Engage with the Services Organization to craft and scope the service order form or SOW and ensure customer satisfaction and project goals are met
- Provide project management for customer and the Professional Services team members (e.g. consultants)
- Participate in initial project planning (e.g. kick off, change requests “CRs” and education), including developing the project critical success factors, project scope, and deliverables.
- Monitor the daily status of assigned projects by coordinating, checking and monitoring the work of the project, reviewing processes and procedures and scheduling necessary on-site meetings and training sessions.
- Perform necessary project activities, such as: (i) project plan tracking and amendments; (ii) provide conflict or project issue resolution; and (iii) resolve project and customer billing questions
- Review changes to the project critical success factors, including schedules, priorities, tasks, budget, etc. with PeopleFluent Management teams
- Involve stakeholders in the project and maintain their ongoing commitment to the project through using communication strategies and project management planning methods
- Evaluate the project's success on completion
- Participate in services to support transition calls for completed implementations
- Represent your clients' needs and work with Support to manage escalations
- Maintain key internal and external partnerships with Sales, Solution Consultants, CSM, Consulting Services, Product Management
Skills and Requirements:
- PeopleFluent Experience, preferred or experience with similar HCM technology vendors
- Bachelor's Degree and equivalent professional experience with five (5) or more years of experience in a customer services role (consulting or account management)
- Exceptional Customer Service skills with a passion to provide solutions to client needs
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Practitioner background in HR, Talent Management, Compensation, Recruiting
- Demonstrated experience managing escalations at the executive level (e.g. CHRO/CIO/CFO/CEO)
- Demonstrated experience using CRM (e.g. Salesforce) tools to ensure visibility of the customers/renewals and expansion opportunities and business planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to lead meetings including the ability to deliver presentations at the Executive level
- Ability to manage your time, the customer demands, and competing priorities with a high focus on customer service
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and develop strategy
- Ability to manage a project plan
- Basic knowledge of technology and systems (e.g. software, operating systems and database management systems, etc.)
- Communicating regularly to internal and external stakeholders and escalating in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure all Corporate and local policies for PeopleFluent and those required by the Customer are adhered to.
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG's businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈