(Senior) Account Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Muck Rack is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to make PR pros more successful by providing them with technology to find journalists to pitch, monitor media, quantify their impact and work more efficiently with their teams.
Self-funded and remote-first, Crain’s named Muck Rack one of the best places to work in 2019. We value resilience, transparency, ownership, and customer devotion and infuse these values into everything we do. We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for an experienced and customer-focused Senior Account Manager to join our team and make a big impact.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be focused on ensuring that the enterprise segment of Muck Rack customers grows and renews. You should be excited about working in a fast-paced environment with our largest brand accounts, including companies like Penguin Random House, Verizon, Chobani, and Taco Bell. You’ll be a great fit for this role if helping customers use Muck Rack to achieve their goals comes naturally to you.
You will work closely with the sales, customer success and product teams.
- Serve as a primary contact for a portion of Muck Rack’s enterprise segment (brands with 1,000+ employees)
- Achieve retention and account growth goals for our largest accounts (with ARR ranging from $15 - 40k up to six figures)
- Manage customer lifecycle from onboarding through renewal
- Proactively reach out to customers to grow accounts
- Demo Muck Rack at meetings, on phone calls and at events
- Travel to lead onsite meetings with customers up to 25% of your time (when possible)
- Manage and mentor account coordinators to support the day-to-day business needs and help them grow into future account managers
- Become involved in the public relations industry
- Identify Account Management processes that need to be improved and present solutions
- 5+ years working in SaaS account management or in a blended CSM role, with a focus on upsells and renewals at the enterprise level
- Experience in PR or journalism or an understanding of these industries strongly preferred
- Comfort leading meetings and presenting to large groups, including C-Suite executives
- Natural relationship builder who is personable, patient and dependable - you enjoy working with customers, and they enjoy working with you
- Proactive in helping customers with long term planning - you derive satisfaction from ensuring customer needs are met
- Passionate about professional development and helping internal team members grow and progress in their careers
- Familiar with the tools we use, including Dropbox, HelloSign, Google Apps, Hubspot (or Salesforce), and Slack, and you learn how to use new tools quickly
Benefits and perks:
- Flexible remote-first policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Flexible spending account
- Access to OneMedical, 24/7 Virtual Care, and an Employee Assistance Program
- Off-the-grid vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym & bike memberships
- Opt-in disability and life insurance
**While this position is remote, we are unable to hire internationally for this role**
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈