Senior Account Executive - German speaking (w/m/d)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Statice is a data privacy startup founded in 2018 and headquartered in Berlin. We commercialize data protection and privacy solutions, enabling organizations to derive value from sensitive data while minimizing privacy risks. Our team believes in a data-driven future where the individual’s privacy comes first, yet innovation is not hindered. With Statice, organizations of all sizes remove existing barriers to data usage and safeguard their customer privacy by generating privacy-preserving synthetic data that is fast to access and compliant to process. With the recently-announced financing round, Statice is at the onset of a new phase. Learn more at https://www.statice.ai/
As a Senior Account Executive at Statice, you will work directly with our prospective customers managing the sales process from identification of usage scenarios, shaping business cases, building proposals to closing contracts. Our ideal candidate is a natural relationship builder who is as comfortable negotiating the finer details of big license agreements as working together with our technical teams to build implementation plans with client stakeholders. At Statice we work as a team, which means that this is a role suited to someone who can roll up their sleeves and take on any relevant topic: no one trick ponies here - we're simply not that kind of company.
- You are a proven deal closer: you should be able to demonstrate a record of successful sales in a relevant business
- You have both Corporate and Startup experience (or can demonstrate equivalent understanding of the challenges of both)
- You have an understanding of corporate IT environments, including the people who work in them, as well as of technical products. You will have support of technical people while selling, but you should still know the difference between e.g. an API and an SDK
- You should be able to communicate with both business and technical stakeholders
- You are hands-on: we are looking for someone who can do more than just send and sign contracts, who will get in the weeds with our clients and our team and help craft deals that move the needle for both parties
- Excellent working German and English knowledge, additional business-fluent languages would be a plus
- Willingness to travel
You will join an international and dedicated team in a growing scale-up, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are an international team of curious and open-minded people, working from Germany and elsewhere in Europe. We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Our product, privacy research, engineering, and commercial teams work closely together and value the quality of our collaboration. Our employees benefit from:
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- Self-service learning budget
- Support with relocation & visa application
- 30 days paid holidays
- Work-from-home flexible policy
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion since March 2020, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈