SDR / Business Developer
The Hotels Network
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: APAC Only
The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests' booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 90 people from 25 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Business Developer / Sales Development Representative for the Asian-Pacific Market (fully remote) to join our team. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
- Sourcing account prospects and contacts.
- Creating a great first impression for prospects by providing them with a world-class experience.
- Generating opportunities by setting meetings for the Market Managers.
- Maintaining a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling.
- Conducting high level conversations with senior executives in target accounts.
- 2 to 4 year of sales experience in the hotel industry, ideally in a tech company.
- Knowledge of the hotel industry in the APAC market.
- High level of English and a local Asia Pacific language.
- To be based in Asia (due to the timezone)
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire to be in technology sales.
- Self-starter, high energy and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Career development opportunities.
- Working remotely while having direct contact with our offices.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: APAC Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈