School Success Associate (South-East Region)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We're looking for a School Success Associate (South-East Region) to work remotely for Edpuzzle, a leading edtech company with offices in San Francisco and Barcelona. The right person will help us communicate with schools and districts in your region and become our newest expert in edtech sales! If you’re looking for a meaningful role on a small team, you’ll feel right at home with us.
You’ll have a front-row seat at one of the fastest-growing companies in educational technology, trusted by over 80% of schools in the USA and millions of teachers and students across the globe. In the process, you’ll be challenged daily, learn constantly, see the impact of your opinions and work, and grow in your career.
- Become an expert in edtech sales with the support of your sales manager
- Communicate with schools & districts using Edpuzzle in your region
- Develop an understanding of their needs & goals
- Discover how schools in your region allocate funding & approve purchases
- Learn key metrics that drive new business & identify new business opportunities
- Set goals & develop strategies to achieve them
- Own the sales process from start to finish
- Manage time wisely & stay self-motivated to maintain productivity while working remotely
A typical week:
- Start new conversations with dozens of schools daily via inbound requests & outbound campaigns
- Make phone calls to follow up with school & district decision-makers
- Follow up on the previous week’s 100+ conversations to make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- Reach out to active users to grow excitement for video curriculum
- Seek out opportunities for face-to-face meetings with IT coaches, curriculum leaders or school administrators
- Lead professional development & training sessions for schools & districts
- Maintain strong pipeline management & log activities in the Salesforce CRM
About remote positions:
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home or chosen workspace
- Receive guidance from your manager & ask all the questions you need
- Meet with your manager on a weekly basis to review status & brainstorm new projects to accomplish goals
- Set daily tasks with your manager initially, over time becoming more autonomous & proactive in proposing new ideas to reach goals
- Persistence/Grit: you don’t give up until you get what you want
- Excellent communication skills: email, phone & face-to-face conversations
- Flexible & able to adapt to new strategies
- Self-motivated: you have the ability to stay on-task while working alone
- Strategic thinker: unafraid to use data to problem-solve, inform decisions & persuade
- Team-player: you look for ways to learn from & help your teammates
- Unintimidated by new technology & quick to pick up new skills
- Previous experience in a sales position
- Previous experience teaching, coaching, or training teachers
- Knowledge of the school sales-cycle & educational purchasing system in your region
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental
- Incredible opportunity to grow, learn & build lifetime bonds with other passionate people
Edpuzzle is an equal opportunity employer, and we highly value diversity at our company. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈