Key Marketing Group
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Key Marketing Group is seeking a full-time sales representative to join our digital marketing agency. We provide search engine optimization and website development services for the industrial sector. Our clients largely include manufacturers of pet food, salt, bottles, doors, and everything in-between.
Our digital agency is a fully-remote US-based company, so this sales representative will need to be comfortable working remotely within the US.
This is a “hunter” role that is responsible for creating new business opportunities with prospects within our target market who need our services.
- You will be equipped with modern sales technology that will make you effective and efficient, along with ongoing sales training.
- You will generate and identify qualified sales leads, work prospects through a sales process, and actively improve the sales funnel to optimize and improve outcomes over time.
- Leveraging sales technology and engagement tools to network with potential customers
- Though we believe in an omni-channel sales approach (social selling, email, direct mail, etc) the right candidate will welcome & embrace picking up the phone to cold call prospects and meet with warm prospects.
- You will have to become comfortable with building relationships with and selling to the C-suite within mid sized companies.
- Achieve/exceed weekly & monthly performance metrics (appointments set, qualified leads worked, deals closed, etc).
- Educate yourself on your market and its nuances to gain business knowledge through research and intelligence gathering.
- Opportunity to “sharpen the axe” and receive continued education and career growth.
- Organize data, clean up pipeline, and produce weekly reporting.
- Base Salary + Commission = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Embody our core values:
- Deliver great service
- Be consistent
- Make suggestions
- Be resourceful
- Pursue growth and learning
- Be nice to everyone
- Outside sales experience: 2+ years
- You are simultaneously able to follow a proven process while also being able to think “on the fly” and be nimble
- Display resilience when facing rejection. This is sales… you will be rejected.
- Team player
- Confident using sales technology such as a CRM, proposal software, LinkedIn, etc.
- Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Experience in the digital marketing space selling high ticket services
- Prior remote-working experience
- Be hungry and take initiative
- Competitive and uncapped compensation
- Upward career growth opportunities
- We are incredible at what we do and have the proof to back it up, so you'll believe in what you sell
- Enjoy responsibility AND freedom. We believe they go together!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈