Sales Ops Manager/Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
We are looking for a sales operations analyst/manager to join our evolving Sales Operations team in the UK or Germany. The ideal candidate thrives in high-growth, collaborative environments and is eager to dive into supporting the EMEA sales team tackling sales process inefficiencies, segmentation, partner sales support, lead to close processes, etc. We need a detail-oriented, process-minded individual who has experience in helping to manage the rollout of our expanding EMEA sales team. This person will also be working cross-functionally to support additional needs globally.
- Liaise with our Direct Sales, Channel Sales, Contracts and Finance teams to resolve issues or questions relating to sales orders
- Review and process sales contracts to ensure compliance with order guidelines and company procedures
- Provide daily ad hoc training and sales support for opportunity close process
- Work with leadership to create automations and process improvements to optimize opportunity close workflow
- Utilize statistical knowledge to deep dive into complex data sets and draw insights to help the business understand sales dynamics and proactively address challenges; Manage and own metric tracking in Looker/SFDC to convey insights to sales
- Expand upon documentation of current sales process and identify areas where strategic automation is required to drive scale or velocity
- Manage aspects of plan and hierarchy setup required for Sales Representatives and Managers within assigned territories
- Analyze and adjust transactions to ensure accuracy per plan eligibility guidelines
- Validate and register approved teaming agreements
- Assist Sales & Finance in reconciliation of sales credit, MBO and commission as required
- Provide required guidance or training to key customers and stakeholders on commission relevant processes and deadlines, use of available reports, reconciliation responsibilities, eligibility, and / or dispute resolution workflow
- Effectively communicate process or policy deficiencies to Management and actively partner with key players to implement required change
- BA/BS required, preferably in Business or related field
- 4+ years experience in Sales Operations or equivalent experience, SaaS experience a plus, not required
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears in high volume and fast paced environment
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours when required
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of Excel spreadsheets and building out of models
- Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Prior compensation experience and/or familiarity with Hubspot/Looker/Xactly/Callidus/CaptivateIQ a plus
- Fluent English speaker
Reports To: Director, Sales Operations
Works With: Sales Representatives or Consultants, Sales Management, Finance, Marketing, Operations, & HR
Line of Business - Sales
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈