Sales Operations Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
6Connex, a leader in virtual events software, has an exciting sales operations opportunity to help lead our growth. We are seeking someone who enjoys the entrepreneurial environment of a small company, and passionate about scaling a growth-oriented organization. The sales operations position is responsible for the processes, tools, and supporting cross functional initiatives to increase productivity and efficiency.
The sales operations manager will be responsible for optimizing CRM, tracking and analyzing sales data, providing insights to stakeholders, optimizing the order to cash process, and ensuring the sales team has the information needed to meet objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Optimize HubSpot CRM for a use throughout company
- Team with the Account Executives to provide operational support and drive efficiency/repeatability throughout the sales cycle
- Sales reporting using HubSpot CRM to create reports and dashboards providing information necessary in making key business decisions
- Provide sales analytic insights based on key metrics around pipeline, win/loss rates
- Contribute to RFPs, Security Assessments, and other operational sales needs
- Work with finance on quarterly compensation
- Train sales in the tools available and used throughout process
- Manage internal document resources for the sales team
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4 years in a sales operations role
- Expert knowledge of Hubspot CRM, workflows, reports, and integrations
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel) or Google business applications a plus
- Strong analytical skills and time management skills
- Must be able to work self-directed with an ability to multi-task and able to flex work hours
- Strong communication skills
The position is located at offices in the Tech District in beautiful downtown San Antonio. Can also be remote for right candidate. We offer competitive compensation, great career growth potential, and a comprehensive benefits package
6Connex is a member of the Dura Software family of companies and providing global software and services for enterprise online events. Our cloud-based product portfolio includes virtual environments, learning management and webinars. Designed for marketing, sales, recruitment, training and HR communications, we transform big ideas into real-world results.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Parental leave
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈