Sales Operations Manager
More Than Enough, Ltd
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK
Salary: TBD - based on experience
The Company and Role
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies as the business continues to grow and develop.
We're a remote team based across the world. It is a dynamic time in the company's history, as we are growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people.
The Sales Operations Manager plays a critical role in the day-to-day functioning of the sales organisation.
The successful candidate will drive the continuous improvement and adoption of the sales processes and tools.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement and automation as well as creating and delivering projects to maximize team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Head of Sales to define quarterly objectives, standardised business reporting and create sales dashboards for sales people, team leaders and management.
- Oversee the sales funnel to ensure contacts are moving through the process smoothly whilst reviewing conversion rates through each stage of the funnel, analyzing pertinent data and making recommendations for how to improve the performance.
- Identification, proposal and implementation of solutions for improvement of issues impacting sales velocity.
- Streamlining and optimising the sales pipeline process whilst understand the key metrics and ensuring they are trackable and reportable.
- Continual review and evaluation of the usage and capability of the systems and tools in use, including a detailed understanding of the sales pipeline technology.
- Ensuring that sales data is captured and accurate through auditing.
- Working with the Head of Sales to manage forecasting and data analysis to provide valuable insight into the team's performance, and what's needed to continue growing the business and set the goals to achieve it.
- Solid experience of effectively leveraging and interacting with cross functional teams
- Strong organisational skills
- Program management capabilities
- Demonstrable ability to identify and lead growth initiatives
- Previous ownership of sales pipeline, tracking and conversion rates at all stages of the process
- Knowledge of CRM
- Have a desire to achieve results
- Excellent written and spoken English
To learn more, please visit us at https://marisapeer.com
As 2018 and 2019 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer, and bestselling author. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in Tatler's guide to ‘Britain's 250 Best Doctors', and has been heralded as everything from “Britain's Best
Therapist” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men's Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine for her impassioned and effective approach to changing people's lives from within.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈