Sales Operations Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
WHY WE'RE SO COOL
EveryoneSocial is a leading employee advocacy and social selling platform devoted to keeping employees informed, creating, and sharing -- no matter where they are working. We are one of the highest-rated platforms in this space and launched our first customers in 2013. We currently have over 100 amazing clients and work with some of the world's largest companies, including Dell, Mattress Firm, IBM, Adobe, ADP, United Airlines, and many more.
We like to do a lot with a little. We prioritize our people and our customers above all else, and we're here to win.
Our team is remote throughout the continental United States. However, we have offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Austin, TX. In joining our team, you will work with those who carry a deep background and experience growing a product that defines how employees use social media platforms at work.
EveryoneSocial is cash flow positive, and we're growing like wildfire. We are looking for talented people to join our team!
WHY YOU'RE SO COOL
You have the experience necessary to:
- Support and provide internal data and an analytical framework for Sales and Client Success
- Own CRM and ensure all reporting, deals, and data associated are accurate and available
- Run analysis on SAM to further tighten territory alignment
- Work closely with the Sales and Client Success leadership to identify, evaluate, and resolve inefficiencies within the business
- Particular focus on efficient and fast growth and operations at scale
- Support in increasing gross margin and net dollar retention by developing a strong understanding of our industry and how it relates to Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales
- Support in reducing OPEX and getting more rigorous around our finances/ billing processes
- Work with sales and marketing to improve efficiency (ARR payback) and data rigor
- General problem solving and process building
- Analytical and data support for Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and CEO
- This person would be our point on all data and reporting tied to Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing
- Learn and understand the marketplace to a profound degree, and work with leadership to define and scope new expansion opportunities (markets, products, etc.)
- Finance support (framework and reporting)
- Support with “special projects” that arise
- You will need to work well with an undefined process and be able to create and define one from scratch
- Go where the problem is and be in service of Sales and Customer Success
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales operations and management experience within the industry or similar preferred
- Experience assessing and driving transformational improvements across sales organizations
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics with in-depth Excel knowledge
- Ability to synthesize diverse ideas, facts, and data into a cohesive analysis that includes problem statement, solution hypotheses, and robust data analysis to support recommendations
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to exercise strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with customers, colleagues, and suppliers
- Ability to act as a flexible and innovative team player with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and a hands-on approach
- Proficiency with Salesforce and HubSpot a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Stock options (everyone in our company is an owner)
- Fun and creative workplace
- 3 weeks paid time off + company and national holidays
- Ability to work remote
- Opportunity to work in a low ego, high impact environment
THINGS WE VALUE (and hope you do too!)
- Individual ownership: We're a small but mighty team, and we like it like that. We want every single member of our team to contribute to hitting our big goals. If you want to grab the ball and run with it, this is a team you'll enjoy being a member of.
- Focus on the customer: It's one thing to say you're customer-focused. It's another to be customer-focused. Our goal is to be on the same team with our customers and do what needs to be done to make them successful.
- Collaboration and camaraderie: We want to enjoy our work and the people we work with, and we want to learn and win as a team. If you're looking to be a part of and contribute towards building a stellar team, this will be a place you'll enjoy.
Success comes from diversity
Diversity fuels creativity. Diversity brings strength. We value diversity and actively prioritize it when it comes to building our team. We work with customers and users in over 100 countries worldwide who hold different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. This is integral to our success. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈