Sales Operations Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EU only
Create customer value and enable growth.
Do you know how to analyze the market and how to translate data into solutions? Do you have experience with creating reports, optimizing processes, and managing dashboards? Do you have advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM applications? If the answer is yes, then this role is something for you!
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1400 customers worldwide.
We’re looking for a Sales Operation Manager to maintain the health and quality of our revenue data end-to-end, improving the commercial team productivity through the management of CRM, data analysis, and reporting. You’ll partner with Sales, Finance, and Ops to produce accurate forecasts, pipeline reports, and ensure that the executive team is up to date with key sales metrics.
You'll join a newly-built team consisting of account executives, regional sales managers and marketing specialists. You will be reporting and collaborating with Timm, our Sales and Marketing Lead and you'll play a critical role in optimizing our sales processes to improve revenue generation, and influence how Publitas commercial team approach key markets and to help propel the company to Series A.
You’ll have an impact through the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining health and quality of revenue data.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, sales leaders and investors
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Assist with CRM (Zendesk Sell) administration
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Zendesk Sell and other CRM applications
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- You’re an analytical numbers person who is always trying to quantify the shape and size of a problem.
- You are solution-oriented and collaborative - you know how to simplify your analysis for sales folks of all levels!
- You are a strong communicator who can seamlessly interface with both executives and peers.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You’re fluent in English
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
You like what you read, and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: €38k - €58k gross base salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation. (VCP)
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EU only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈