Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65
trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
The primary directive of the Sales Operations Associate at Medely is to support the sales and marketplace operations teams through process and project management, enablement, and relationship building to empower our teams to succeed. You'll live at the intersection between our sales, product, marketing, and marketplace operations teams to ensure alignment with goals by executing on both short-term and strategic initiatives while assisting with enablement, direct technical support and training; collaborating on a variety of projects that impact each department.
The ideal candidate is focused, agile, energetic, driven, and a self-starter with previous experience in sales, sales training/content creation and data management.
Duties & Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Execute on process improvement projects to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Medely sales and recruitment teams.
- Become a Medely sales process expert who seeks efficiency, develops projects to improve processes and assists in developing training materials for individual end users.
- Work within the company’s CRM and other software platforms; building ad hoc and recurring reports and dashboards to assist sales and recruitment associates and managers focus on priorities based on KPI driven requirements
- Seek feedback from various teams and communicate challenges with software administrators or the operations manager to develop projects with clear deliverables
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative operational data using spreadsheets and other analytical tools to assist teams with making data-driven decisions
- 1-2 years of sales enablement, or related project management experience. Previous B2B sales experience a plus. Previous data management experience preferred.
- 1 year minimum of working within a CRM environment, assisting with CRM administration.
- Report building and data migration experience as well as a strong background in Excel is required.
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, business acumen, and strategic problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, managing input while owning and driving the development timeline forward.
- Google suite and excel experience
- Self starter. You're ready for the autonomy that comes with building new things at Medely and managing multiple projects at any given moment.
- Reliable. You do the things you say you're going to do, with a strong sense of urgency. You are prepared and are always thinking ahead, providing clear updates to ensure everyone is on the same page.
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.