Sales MidMarket Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Spiff we encourage creativity, value innovation, expect collaboration, and are results-driven. If you are a “get stuff done” individual and are looking for a transformative experience, we want to talk to you! We have ambitious aspirations and are looking for the right people to help us reach escape velocity.
As our Mid-Market Manager you will work closely with our fast growing team, to help cultivate and shape the future of Spiff. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of sharing strategies to our team, we're excited to talk with you. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to scale our onboarding for sales reps, coach reps and really see the impact you have on each sales professional.
As the Mid- Market Sales Manager you will:
- Lead Spiff’s Mid-Market Team
- Help define Account Executives (AE) goals with the leadership team and implement processes, infrastructure and hiring to execute against set goals and quota
- Consistently coach and develop the AEs to reach and exceed goals
- Collaborate with our Sales and Marketing teams to optimize pipeline and sales
- Be in lockstep with sales leadership and able to build cross-departmental relationships with key stakeholders.
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on AE activity and metrics
- Design, develop, deliver and revise training programs for new and existing Sales reps - we have a technical product and building a high aptitude sales team
- Simplify complex topics, be willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves to learn the product and the intricacies of our sale.
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share AE progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
What you’ll bring to Spiff:
- Saas experience
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Executive
- Experience in a Saas environment
Benefits Spiff offers:
- Competitive Salary and Equity and 401(k)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your dependents
- $1,000 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Company sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company sponsored access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈