1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
We love software developers. And software developers love us.
How else would we have over 90% 5-star reviews from software developers--on a time-tracking app?
7pace offers the best integrated, most automated, and least-annoying timekeeping solution (sic!) for enterprise software teams.
We believe that tracking time shouldn’t be a distraction, an annoyance, or a second job.
7pace runs 7pace Timetracker, a SaaS solution specifically and exclusively for professional software developers in enterprises. It’s tightly integrated into knowledge worker platforms like GitHub and Azure DevOps. 7pace Timetracker is a leading extension in the Microsoft Visual Studio Marketplace for Azure DevOps. Our goal is to be the most painless solution in the software engineering space, by making time tracking automatic and turning time data into insights that engineers can use to level up their skills and their careers.
We serve 2,500 global customers from over 100 countries, including freelancers, SMBs, government agencies, and international corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Orange, Xerox, Caterpillar, Siemens, Accenture, and Deloitte.
Our team of 35 is globally distributed and remote-first.
We’re a fast-growing, bootstrapped startup; profitable since 2018 without venture capital.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our growth team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Bootstrapped and profitable: We can decide on our pace and make decisions independently and quickly and adapted to our culture.
- Freedom: Planning your working hours, your place of work, and your scope of tasks and responsibilities
- Entrepreneurship wanted: We are looking for teammates who want to push our company forward and offer share options.
- Culture: We have the spirit of an in-face team with the perks of remote work. Even if we don't see each other every day, we meet in person as often as possible.
- Continuous product development: We believe in fantastic software and constantly strive for perfection. The product can always be better.
- Continuous team development: We believe in partnership and constantly strive to develop every team mate. A mate stumbles? Success is to be at their side and catch them from falling.
- No bullshit: We’re a company of doers. Creative minds working together to build the next big thing. Autonomy is written with a capital A.
- No shortcuts: Top-level cloud infrastructure combined with the best tools available - tools are here to make us stronger
- Contribute to the unexpected: Building a product that is far more complex than one would expect, in a way very different than anyone would expect, and create an experience no one would expect to be possible.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈