1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Buyapowa is a technology company based in London, with offices in Vancouver, Berlin and London. We operate the leading global refer-a-friend platform, which allows brands and retailers to identify their biggest advocates, then motivates and rewards them for introducing new customers. Plugging seamlessly into an existing website or app, the Buyapowa platform does more than merely ask customers to refer their friends - it incentivises and equips them to share again and again.
Buyapowa is the only advocate marketing platform designed for large enterprises - many of which trade within regulated industries - we deliver a fully-compliant, secure and flexible solution that can be deployed anywhere in the world. Buyapowa works with over 100 of the world's largest brands and retailers, including T-Mobile, Ralph Lauren, Rogers, Trupanion, F1 and Vodafone.
Globally, we're a team of 40 employees and we're growing quickly. We've won awards both for our technology and our work with clients. And we're passionate about what we do - so we like to get things done - but, at the same time, we have fun as a team and thrive off each other's energy
As a key member of the Sales team at Buyapowa, you will focus on building new relationships across the US direct to consumer world selling an Enterprise level advocacy platform.
This is the perfect time to join the Buyapowa team, market growth is gaining fantastic momentum and our portfolio of clients continues to grow each month.
This is not a volume-driven sales role, and certainly more quality over quantity, it is about starting conversations with senior marketing budget holders at predominantly Direct to Consumer and Subscription companies, initiating interest, nurturing and closing deals. You should be looking to manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing over time.
- Working with the Head of Sales for UK and North America to help develop a strategic sales plan across industry verticals.
- Nurture and deliver a sales pipeline of medium - enterprise clients in the USA.
- Manage the end-to-end sales and relationship management process
- Initiate conversations with relevant Marketing / Commercial / Proposition heads at target clients
- Engage with client contacts, understand their requirements and business case and educate them effectively on how our platform could impact their business both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Set up and participate in relevant demos, meetings etc
- Be an integral member of the entire Buyapowa team, putting energy and passion into your work
- 2 + years' of US B2B sales / sales development experience with a view to close deals too.
- Marketing Technology / SaaS sales experience preferable
- An excellent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in past roles
- Leading and managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and target strategic opportunities
- Comfortable holding interesting conversations at Director level or equivalent, with ability to build and effectively manage a pipeline of business (often over long time periods)
- Experience with any of the following verticals would be advantageous: Direct to consumer, banking, Credit card companies, Utilities, Telecoms
- A strong understanding of the nuances of the US market, genuine desire to build networks within this territory
- Experience or genuine desire to work in a start-environment
- Ideally degree educated (or equivalent)
- Happy to work remote and must be based on EST time zone.
- Have experience selling an advocacy (referral, affiliate, loyalty platform) in the USA
- Experience selling into enterprise Banking/ Telecoms/ Utility businesses is helpful as these are the other sectors Buyapowa plays in.
- You'll be part of a small, competent and highly ambitious team
- You will own initiatives and have the autonomy to execute your plan
- Be part of a rapidly growing business expanding internationally
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈