2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
As our Sales Manager you will drive sales and profitability in alignment with our strategic plan. In this position you are responsible for the sales of our ingredients, customer satisfaction, opportunity and risk assessment and information exchange within our commercial team. Your high energy, drive, creativity, and outstanding communication skills will be necessary to develop the business to achieve sales volume targets. In this role you report to the Commercial Director EMEA.
Your job tasks, responsibilities and objectives:
- Sales to comprise Tradin’s entire portfolio of ingredients;
- Exploring new business opportunities and managing existing customers in Central Europe;
- Keeping track of the markets’ developments and providing market analysis for various organic food categories within Central Europe;
- Regular update of the relevant Category Managers business development and participation in brainstorming sessions on necessary steps/decisions/actions to be taken in the process of building stronger company’s positioning in the Central European market;
- Ensuring optimal customer satisfaction;
- Responsible to match quantities, deliveries according to specs, margins, contract formulation and execution;
- Responsible for handling product complaints from customers in cooperation with relevant QA and/or logistics person;
- Stays in contact with the Accounts Receivables department for assessment of customer payment risks;
- Visits existing as well as potential customers and suppliers, (inter)nationally;
- Visits trade related fairs;
- Logs visit reports in CRM system.
For this challenging role you are required to have:
- Education on a Bachelor level in commerce/international trade is minimally required;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a commercial role;
- Experience in agricultural ingredients and the organic industry are a plus;
- Strong organizational skills and effective contract negotiation skills;
- Experience in an import/export environment and successful customer service experience;
- Proven communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Ability to solve challenging problems prioritizes, meet deadlines and work with minimal direction;
- Proficiency in the English language (in writing and verbally) is a must; command of the Polish / Russian / German / other CE language is a plus;
- Good communication, commercial closing skills, "international mindset", result driven, precision and a team player;
- Advanced proficiency with Word and Excel. Working knowledge of Axapta is a plus;
- Hands-on approach;
- Can-do personality.
The conditions of employment we offer:
- An exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing international company;
- A fulltime position (40 hours contract);
- All the flexibilities resulting from remote working – location: Central Europe;
- Dynamic work environment;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude.
Interested in this challenging position?
Apply via the button below!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈